[xep-support] last page's content does not fit into the last page, reverting to 'rest'

Werner Donné werner.donne at re.be
Fri Nov 6 03:08:52 PST 2009

Hi,

I'm using XEP 4.16. The attached sample produces the above warning and
generates an
extra blank page. I don't see any content that doesn't fit so I'm not
sure what the
warning means exactly. There are two ways to get rid of this without
changing the
layout. First, you can remove the conditional page master that refers
to the simple
page master "last-left-body-app". It has the page position "last".
That is strange
because all the simple page masters are identical copies. Second, you
can change
the property "page-break-after" of the last table from "always" to
"auto". That is
also strange because there are no areas left to generate after the
table. As far as
I understand it the two remedies should not have any influence.

Best regards,

Werner.