[xep-support] How to disable PDF select/copy functions?

Kevin Brown kevin at renderx.com
Wed May 27 14:07:40 PDT 2009

Ken:

No problem and you are most certainly correct. XSL to generate PIs should be
XSL style sheets as you have written ... generating the PIs in XSL FO. And
they should be placed so that they generate the PI adjacent to <fo:root>.

A previous article covering this is here:
http://services.renderx.com/lists/xep-support/2274.html

By the way for all xep-support users, I have had the search capability
reinstated on the RenderX web site. Searching from the support page will now
search the xep-support archives.

http://www.renderx.com/support/index.html

It's a great way to research issues you may be having.

Kevin Brown