[xep-support] running XSLDriver

Hamacher, Eric Eric_Hamacher at gallup.com
Thu May 21 11:53:12 PDT 2009

I'm writing an web application which tries to call com.renderx.xep.XSLDriver directly:

        System.setProperty("com.renderx.xep.CONFIG", realPath + "/XEP/xep.xml");
        String[] args = new String[1];
        String argument = "-fo somefile_fo.xml -pdf somefile_pdf.pdf";
        args[0] = "\"" + argument + "\"";
        XSLDriver.main(args);

I cannot find the API documentation for this class.  The result of running this is that nothing seems to happen.  No errors occur.  No output.  I wonder what I am doing wrong.  Is this not a viable way to run xep?  Or am I just missing something?

Thanks

J.  ERIC  HAMACHER
Software Application Developer
608.664.3859
8476 Greenway Boulevard
Suite 100
Middleton, WI  53562
USA
GALLUP Technology

Achiever | Learner | Restorative | Intellection | Deliberative

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This e-mail message and all attachments, if any, may contain confidential and privileged material and are intended only for the person or entity to which the message is addressed. If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, disclosure, or copying of this information is unauthorized and strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately by reply e-mail, and destroy all copies of the original message.