[xep-support] ZapfDingbats.afm

Mark Cilia Vincenti markciliavincenti at gmail.com
Wed May 13 00:36:11 PDT 2009

ZapfDingbats is configurable in the default "Base Adobe fonts" section of
XEP within the xep.xml configuration file. But default installations of XEP
should already have this configuration.

Can you check whether he has the font installed on his machine? i.e. ask him
to open up an application such as Word and check to see if he can see
ZapfDingbats in the fonts dropdown list.

Regards,

Mark Cilia Vincenti