[xep-support] Different style of change bar

Jingjun Long longjingjun at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 20:12:58 PDT 2009

Hello there,

In XSL-FO, we have a way to produce change bar (vertical line) in the page.

Is there is way to output letter "R" in the right or left of the page
insead of vertical bar to represent a change in a paper?

I implemented this feature by hacking RenderX intermidea file (.xep). I
output a special color of revision bar (vertical line) in the .xep file
and then, replace the vertical line using letter "R".

Hacking .xep file is difficult and not a standard way to implement this
feature. I am sending this email to see if anyone of you have better way
to implement this.

Thanks
Jingjun