[xep-support] Long Tables and Titles

Craig S. Booher CraigSBooher at athenet.net
Mon Jun 22 15:11:30 PDT 2009

Ken,

Thanks for the reply.  Apparently I am confused about the function of
keep.  I understood that keep would force the first block to appear on
the same page with the subsequent block.  Since the long table needs to
break across several pages, anyway, I assumed the keep would push the
title to the next page so that it appeared immediately before the table
block and then break the table across the page where ever it need to.

I don't believe I'll be able to use either of the other two options
(table-caption or table-header) as the document structure has been set.

Any other thoughts?

Thanks again.

Craig

--