[xep-support] Squeezed text in fo:block

someotherlist someotherlist at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 18:43:18 PDT 2009

I'm hoping someone can give me some direction on solving this problem.

I have this issue where sometimes text is being squeezed to fit on a
single line in my fo:block.
If I make the block narrower, then the content is forced to wrap to
the next line and the word spacing returns to normal.

I'm not sure where to address this behavior. My goal is to have the
word spacing be left alone. If it results in an orphan, that's fine.
Am I missing some .minimum .optimum setting?

Al