[xep-support] FW: Image border in scale-to-fit mode

G. Ken Holman gkholman at CraneSoftwrights.com
Tue Jun 2 06:23:14 PDT 2009

At 2009-06-02 13:34 +0200, =?iso-8859-2?Q?Jan_To=B9ovsk=FD?= wrote:
>I've still have no solution for this.

I think because there is no solution to your
problem ... the software is acting as the specification is written.

>Setting the border in the <fo:external-graphic>
>doesn't help, result is the same.

Correct ... because you set the viewport to 100%
of the width ... and it is the viewport that gets bordered.

But I'm confused when you say: