[xep-support] keeps

Karl Stubsjoen stubsjoen at renderx.com
Fri Jul 3 07:57:56 PDT 2009

Daniel,

Is it possible to generate an fo document with assets, and send it in?

Thank you,

Karl Stubsjoen

Senior Sales Engineer / Professional Services

RenderX, Inc. (Phoenix, AZ)

Got XML?

Get RenderX!

The Leader in XML to Print Technology

+1 (925) 392-0011 Direct

+1 (602) 451-6157 Cell  +1 (650) 328-8008 Fax

 <mailto:stubsjoen at renderx.com> stubsjoen at renderx.com
<http://www.renderx.com/> http://www.renderx.com