[xep-support] formatting failed: java.util.NoSuchElementException: list is not a pair

mike.kelly at thomsonreuters.com mike.kelly at thomsonreuters.com
Mon Dec 7 04:55:58 PST 2009

Hi,

I am getting the following error regarding a large XML file that I am
using.

"formatting failed: java.util.NoSuchElementException: list is not a
pair"

I have gone through the lists in the XML and commented some out which
prevents the error. This originally lead me to believe the error was
either with the XML or my XSL-FO code, however when I run the list code
in isolation it works fine. Additionally when I reduce the size of the
list by removing some of the text, the error doesn't appear.

This then lead me to reason that the XEP JVM might be running out of
memory, so I increased it from 256mb to 512Mb but this had no impact.

Do you know of anything else that is likely to cause the problem?

Thanks,
Mike Kelly

This e-mail is for the sole use of the intended recipient and contains information that may be privileged, confidential or copyrighted under applicable law. Any distribution, use or printing by anyone else is prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this e-mail and any attachments from your system.