[xep-support] Trouble with tables

daniel.r.boughton at rrd.com daniel.r.boughton at rrd.com
Fri Apr 24 13:27:59 PDT 2009

I am having some trouble overriding borders at the cell level of a table.
If the borders are defined at the table-column level I am not able to turn
off a border at the table-cell.  I can override some border settings at
the table-cell, but not all.  If I define border "1pt solid black" at the
table-column I cannot change it at the table cell, but if I define a
border of "1pt dotted black" at the table-column, I can set it to a
"solid" border at the cell, but I cannot set it to "none".  If I define
all borders at the cell level and not at the column, I can do all the
overrides I want.

Attached is an example FO that shows the problem I am having.

I just want to know if this is the expected behavior, or if this is a bug.