[xep-support] FW: xepwin-desktop-2.0-20070312 - Install Failure

Michael Sulyaev msulyaev at renderx.com
Tue Oct 28 09:55:07 PDT 2008

Laub, David wrote:
> I've never had trouble installing XEPWin before, but I'm having the
> following problem installing it on Microsoft Windows Server
> 2003|SP2|Standard Edition in a VM environment

Hello David,

No issue of this kind has been reported before, so I'll have to
re-create your exact environment (both host and guest), including
virtualization software, .net versions, java versins etc., before I can
prove whether it works or not.

Are you sure the file is not corrupt itself? Did you try the most recent
release of XEPWin?

If anybody on the list has experiences installations issues of this
kind, I'd appreciate a reply with a description.

Regards,
Michael Sulyaev