[xep-support] Including an FO document in another FO document?

Jost Klopfstein xml at axostech.com
Tue Nov 25 10:25:34 PST 2008

Hi Al,

If your includes are entire pages you could pre-render the includes to PDF and include entire pages or page sequences into your FO.
HTH
Best regards,
Jost

Jost Klopfstein
Tel +1-604-628-2248

Software for individualized customer communications -
The next level of automation
Visit us at  www.axostech.com