No subject

Lily Galle lily.galle at gmx.net
Thu Nov 13 20:20:48 PST 2008

-------docbook-tc at lists.oasis-open.org

white space in docBook

Question one:
I would like put some white space between the Words. Like following:
                She       likes  to       have                    Apple.

The spaces between the words are not regular. So I think I have to do it in DocBook, not in XSL.

How to put a white space at the beginning of a line?

I could not find out how to do them in “XEP”. In “myDocBook.xml” I wrote the code like “&#x20” and it failed.

Question two:
I need very often to produce some white spaces between two lines. The only way I found out in “XEP” is:  <literallayout>    </literallayout>
Are there some other ways to produce white spaces between two lines?
The white spaces I need are not regular. So I think I have to do them in DocBook, not in XSL.

Thanks for any help!

Lily

--
Sensationsangebot nur bis 30.11: GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 16,37 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a