[xep-support] how can I create a watermark in my output?

G. Ken Holman gkholman at CraneSoftwrights.com
Tue Nov 11 06:39:56 PST 2008

Have you tried setting the background image on the body region?

I hope this helps.

--
Upcoming XSLT/XSL-FO hands-on courses:      Wellington, NZ 2009-01
Video sample lesson:    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrNjJCh7Ppg