[xep-support] Order of unique footnotes

Krister Wicksell krister.wicksell at zert.se
Fri May 30 00:50:05 PDT 2008

Hi,

In the new version of XEP there is an extension for unique footnotes.
This works great but I have one problem.

If i have a footnotes numbered consecutively throughout the document and
use unique footnotes the order of the descriptions of the footnotes can
be strange. I want them to be sorted by the footnote marker.

Example:

Page 1:
Text1(1)
Text2(2)

(1) Footnote 1
(2) Footnote 2

Page 2:
Text3(3)
Text1(1)

(3) Footnote 3  --> I want this to come after 1
(1) Footnote 1

Best Regards
/Krister