[xep-support] Accessible PDF documents

Simon Dingle sdingle at limehousesoftware.co.uk
Tue May 20 04:38:09 PDT 2008

Hi,

I am experimenting with the ENABLE_ACCESSIBILITY option in order to try
and create accessible .pdf documents.

Changing this option requires that we restart our web server in order to
pick up the new value.

Is there a way of achieving the same effect using a
processing-instruction so that we could change the value dynamically
depending on a setting that the end-user chooses?

Kind regards,

Simon

Simon Dingle
Development

-------------------------------
sdingle at limehousesoftware.co.uk
Limehouse Software Ltd
DDI: (020) 7566 3335
Main: (020) 7566 3320
Fax: (020) 7566 3321
Limehouse Software Ltd
4th Floor
1 London Bridge
London
SE1 9BG
Manchester Office:
3rd Floor, The Triangle, Exchange Square, Manchester M4 3TR
Tel: (0161) 240 2440, Fax: (0161) 240 2441, ISDN: 08700 119 400
Check out Limehouse Software's innovative solutions
www.limehousesoftware.co.uk - Transforming the way you publish and consult on information
The information contained in this e-mail or in any attachments is confidential and is intended solely for the named addressee only. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Limehouse Software Ltd immediately by returning this e-mail to sender or calling 020 7566 3320 and do not read, use or disseminate the information. Opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and not necessarily the company. Although an active anti-virus policy is operated, the company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail, including any attachments.