[xep-support] Order of unique footnotes

Krister Wicksell krister.wicksell at zert.se
Mon Jun 16 06:54:05 PDT 2008

Hi,

Does anyone at RenderX have any comment on this issue. It is an important
functionality to my customer.

Is there anyother way to get support from RenderX then via this list since
many posts are left unanswered. At least a comment on if it is possible or
not should be welcomed.

Best Regards
Krister Wicksell

Zert AB