[xep-support] Announce: Hands-on XSL Training in Wellington, NZ [RenderX List]

G. Ken Holman gkholman at CraneSoftwrights.com
Mon Jun 9 00:49:09 PDT 2008

Just a quick note that we are looking for expressions of interest in
attending five days of XSLT training and three days of XSL-FO
training from January 26, 2009 through February 4, 2009 in
Wellington, NZ.  These are the most in-depth configurations of
Crane's XSL training classes, covering the use of every element,
every attribute and every function of both XSLT/XPath 1.0 and 2.0,
and every formatting object of XSL-FO 1.0 and 1.1 with more detail
and more exercises than other available configurations of our
material.  Each class is separately subscribed, with a discount for
attending both.

We cannot commit to this until we get sufficient interest, so we are
making this pre-announcement so that candidate registrants can review
the information now and let us know within the next month if we can
commit to the expensive room reservations and travel arrangements.

Please visit our home page linked below for anticipated costs and
detailed information.  Please forward this to any colleagues in the
area who may not be subscribed to this list.

Thanks!

p.s. we are doing this on request and will consider other proposals
for this training around the world; please let us know if you are
interested in having us deliver this hands-on training in your area
of the world

cc: XSL List, Yahoo XSL-FO List, XML Dev, Antenna House List, RenderX
List, UBL Dev

--
Upcoming XSLT/XSL-FO hands-on courses:      Wellington, NZ 2009-01
G. Ken Holman                 mailto:gkholman at CraneSoftwrights.com