[xep-support] SVG- Rendering issue. - Please HELP!

Vikas Jadhav papilonv at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 00:15:37 PST 2008

Hi,

I have to render mathml for one of the Math publication. So I used SVG
(saved using EPS, which has math equation) and stored at location, the
reference of this location and filename is given in XML file. But I fail to
render SVG in output.

Maybe I am giving some wrong inputs to FO engine, Is there any way to render
SVG (which consists mathml code) or using JPG is better?
Also it would be helpful, if you provide list of graphic formats supported
in RenderX for example EPS, PNG, SVG, TIF, JPG others if any.

Kindly help!

Cheers,
Vikas