[xep-support] Announce: Hands-on XSLT, XSL-FO, UBL, and Code List training in Australia and Europe (RenderX List)

G. Ken Holman gkholman at CraneSoftwrights.com
Fri Dec 5 06:00:57 PST 2008

Timed for the XML'2008 conference on Monday we are announcing that a
number of publicly-subscribed hands-on XML training sessions have
been scheduled in the next three months:

  Sydney Australia - January 28, 2009
   Practical Code List Implementation (1 day):
    http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/training/pcli/pclisyl.htm

  Sydney Australia - January 29-30, 2009
   Practical Universal Business Language Deployment (2 days):
    http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/training/publd/publdsyl.htm

  Sydney Australia - February 2-6, 2009
   Practical Transformation Using XSLT and XPath (5 days):
    http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/training/ptux/ptuxsyl.htm

  Sydney Australia - February 9-11, 2009
   Practical Formatting Using XSL-FO (3 days):
    http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/training/pfux/pfuxsyl.htm

  Brussels Belgium - March 12, 2009
   Practical Code List Implementation (1 day):
    http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/training/pcli/pclisyl.htm

  Brussels Belgium - March 13, 2009
   Practical Universal Business Language Deployment (1 day):
    http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/training/publd/publdsyl.htm

  Prague, Czech Republic - March 16-20, 2009
   Practical Transformation Using XSLT and XPath (5 days):
    http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/training/ptux/ptuxsyl.htm

Please see our home page for links to details and
registration.  Discounts apply when registering early or sending more
than one student to the class.

For those with challenged travel or training budgets, we offer an
interactive, hyperlinked 24-hour DVD-ROM version of the 5-day XSLT/XPath class.

cc: XML Dev, CLR Dev, Schematron, XSL-FO-W3C, XSL-FO-Yahoo, XML-L,
XSL List, XML Doc, Antenna House List, RenderX List, UBL Dev

--
Upcoming XSLT/XSL-FO, UBL and code list hands-on training classes:
:  Sydney, AU 2009-01/02; Brussels, BE 2009-03; Prague, CZ 2009-03