[xep-support] Removing default renderx footnote

Michael Bradbury bradbury at renderx.com
Fri Aug 8 09:17:20 PDT 2008

To all that replied I say thanks,

Laurie is using XMLMind Editor and configured it initially to use the
trial/evaluation edition of Renderx XEP. Laurie then purchased a full
license of RenderX XEP.

Solution: Edit the XMLMind configuration so that the full licensed edition
of RenderX XEP is used.

Michael Bradbury
RenderX, Inc.

Got XML?