[xep-support] Helvetica font used without any file references

Jon W knowdat at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 14:11:53 PDT 2008

I have removed every instance of the font Helvetica in every file in
my docs workspace (including xep.xml, docbook stylesheets, all
files...).  Yet, when I build the pdf it still tries to use Helvetica:

  [warning] could not find any font family matching "Helvetica";
replaced by Times New Roman

I am 100% sure that there are no Helvetica references, so this appears
to be a XEP bug???  I would appreciate if somebody from the XEP team
would verify the issue.

Thank you,
Jon