[xep-support] fo:change-bar with lists

Michael Sulyaev msulyaev at renderx.com
Wed Sep 19 00:46:27 PDT 2007

Momadou FAYE wrote:
> Here's an attachment with a sample document
> and stylesheet demonstrating the issue.
>     Momadou FAYE wrote:
>      > My problem is that sometimes no change bars are
>      > visible for the children elements of list-items.

Hello Momadou,

I have applied your stylesheet to you document and received a valid XSL
FO file without change-bar-begin|end elements. The error is in the
stylesheet.
If you add <xsl:message>PARA: <xsl:value-of select="."/></xsl:message>
as the first clause in <xsl:template match="PARA">, you would receive
"
PARA: STEP1 Title
PARA: STEP2 Title STEP2 Title STEP2 Title
PARA: First paragraph under SPECPARA context
PARA: Another paragraph, under STEP2 context.
PARA: Text text text text text text
"
on stderr from the XSLT processor. Consider that the "This paragraph
contains a MARK atribute, set to 1" does not appear in this list, and
this is because the template for PARA is never applied to this
particular PARA.
All you need to do now is to find out why. See code for NOTE.

Michael Sulyaev
http://www.renderx.net
http://www.renderx.com
mailto:support at renderx.com