[xep-support] [Solved] Re: SVG, identifiers, xml catalogs, resolver, net access

David Cramer david at thingbag.net
Sun Sep 16 10:30:03 PDT 2007

Thanks Steve for posting that summary.

I'd like to configure xep to use xml catalog files using the XEP ANT
Task 2.0. I don't see anything about that in
<http://www.renderx.com/ant.html>. Would I use <sysproperty>s as
children of the <xep> task and pass in the resolver jar using the
<classpath>?

      <sysproperty key="com.renderx.sax.entityresolver"
value="org.apache.xml.resolver.tools.CatalogResolver"/>
      <sysproperty key="com.renderx.jaxp.uriresolver"
value="org.apache.xml.resolver.tools.CatalogResolver"/>

Or should I pass in them in when I invoke ant? Is it possible to use
ant's <xmlcatalog>?

Thanks,
David