[xep-support] Problem with ArialMT font in SVG from Illustrator

Tobias Hanning tobias.hanning at interdoc.se
Tue Sep 11 04:22:33 PDT 2007

Hello xep-support,

I have a problem to define that correct font to be used, my problem is SVG
file that has been exported from Illustrator has for example "Arial-BoldMT"
as font-family. So how should I write in the xep.xml file that the correct
font is used? I get it to work for the normal font (but not for bold, italic
and bolditalic) with this:

All help and suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

	/ Tobias