[xep-support] Announce: Hands-on XSL training in Austin TX January 2008 [RenderX]

G. Ken Holman gkholman at CraneSoftwrights.com
Mon Oct 15 12:02:31 PDT 2007

Just a quick note to announce XSLT and XSL-FO hands-on training in
Austin, Texas at the start of January 2008.

These are the most in-depth configurations of Crane's XSL training
classes, covering the use of every element, every attribute and every
function of both XSLT/XPath 1.0 and 2.0, and every formatting object
of XSL-FO 1.0 and 1.1 with more detail and more exercises than other
available configurations of our material:

   XSLT/XPath 1.0 and 2.0  - 5 days - January 7-11, 2008

   XSL-FO 1.0 and 1.1      - 3 days - January 14-16, 2008

Details of the syllabi, instructor qualifications, venue,
registration form and cost information are all available from links
on our home page cited in my trailer below.  Class size is limited
and there are advance registration cost reductions.

If these do not suit you, we can provide in-house training classes of
various lengths on a number of related topics ... please ask me
*off-list* for any details.

cc: XML-Dev, XSL List, Yahoo-XSL-FO, W3C-XSL-FO, Antenna House,
RenderX, XML-Doc, XML-L, Schematron-love-in

--
Comprehensive in-depth XSLT2/XSL-FO1.1 classes: Austin TX,Jan-2008
G. Ken Holman                 mailto:gkholman at CraneSoftwrights.com