[xep-support] About shortcuts.

Jacques Foucry jacques at foucry.net
Sun Nov 11 01:11:05 PST 2007

Hello folks,

I use a lot of time the refactoring feature in oXygenXML to "Surround
with Tags..." some part of my text.
Sometimes I need to apply several times this modification, so I would
like to use the shortcut : cmd-/ (on a Mac), but it doesn't work.

Somewhere in oXygenXML I saw another feature using this shortcut (but
I can't refund it). Is it possible to change the other one ti make the
refactoring shortcut working ?

Thanks in advance,
Jacques
--
« Mac OS X Server à votre Service » est épuisé.
Vous pouvez désormais l'acquérir en PDF