[xep-support] localhost authority

Chris Chiasson chris at chiasson.name
Sat May 19 06:19:36 PDT 2007

On 5/19/07, Werner Donné <werner.donne at re.be> wrote:
> Chris,
>
> Try file:///localhost/var/windows%20fonts/arialuni.ttf (three slashes).

that would be the correct URI if the path were:
/localhost/var/windows fonts/arialuni.ttf

but the path is
/var/windows fonts/arialuni.ttf

Also, it should be noted that
file:///var/windows%20fonts/arialuni.ttf

works fine, but that my original URI is also supposed to work.

--
http://chris.chiasson.name/