[xep-support] floats spanning multiple columns

Dan Ochs dan.ochs at gmail.com
Tue May 15 09:09:53 PDT 2007

hi, in the sample and PDF found at the link below, I'm trying to get
the two floats to span across both columns on the page and get the
surround text to flow before and after the float in each column.  I
have been looking at this for a while trying different combinations,
but I'm not sure what I'm missing and am just guessing at this point.
I thought just fo:float float="before" would do the trick.   I'm using
XEP 4.4

http://myaccount.dropsend.com/pickup/5999bf65b7e1a1c4

any help is appreciated.
thanks!