[xep-support] cover pages front and back

mdamkier at versant.com mdamkier at versant.com
Fri Mar 30 03:11:16 PDT 2007

Hello,
I want ot add a front and back cover to the PDF I am producing from
DocBook XSL and XEP.
The covers are images (in whatever format is appropriate for this task,
eps, pdf, or whatever) except for the title of the book and a couple of
other things like pub date.
I am really new to all this and would greatly appreciate if someone could
point me in the right direction.
Thank you
-- Michael

Michael Damkier
mdamkier at versant.com

Versant GmbH is incorporated in Germany.
Company registration number: HRB 54723, Amtsgericht Hamburg.
Registered Office: Wiesenkamp 22b, 22359 Hamburg, Germany.
Geschäftsführer: Jochen Witte.