[xep-support] inline graphic behavior

mdamkier at versant.com mdamkier at versant.com
Tue Mar 27 03:09:09 PDT 2007

Hello,
Thanks for your reply. I do have a customization file so I did as you did
and tried using the "stock" docbook xsl. And it  worked. By process of
elimination, it turned out to be a default.image.width parameter. I didn't
really need it (it was a holdover from my learning curve days) and so now
everything looks fine.
Thank you again.
-- Michael

Michael Damkier
mdamkier at versant.com

Versant GmbH is incorporated in Germany.
Company registration number: HRB 54723, Amtsgericht Hamburg.
Registered Office: Wiesenkamp 22b, 22359 Hamburg, Germany.
Geschäftsführer: Jochen Witte.

"Bob Stayton" <bobs at sagehill.net>
Sent by: owner-xep-support at renderx.com
26.03.2007 19:35
Please respond to
xep-support at renderx.com

<xep-support at renderx.com>
cc

Subject
Re: [xep-support] inline graphic behavior

I'm not able to duplicate this problem with a recent or older version of
DocBook XSL.  I copied your para into a file, replaced the image paths
with "images/caution.png", set the $alignment stylesheet parameter to
justify, and the paragraph looks normal.

Are you using a customization, and if so, do you get the same behavior
when you use the stock DocBook XSL instead of your customization?

Bob Stayton
Sagehill Enterprises
DocBook Consulting
bobs at sagehill.net