[xep-support] PDF links to

Richard Simms richard.simms at kodak.com
Thu Jul 26 13:47:07 PDT 2007

Is there any way to set the "Action" type for a link in PDF?

We have a problem with link Actions defaulting to "Go to a page in this
document" when really we want to apply the action "Open a file".   I
noticed that the Antenna house XSL formatter has an extension called
axf:action-type for this but could not find any comparable extension in
XEP.

Thanks,
Richard

Richard Simms | Business Analyst, TKM Web Services (GCG Support Portals)
| Graphic Communications Group |

Kodak Graphic Communications Company | 3700 Gilmore Way | Burnaby, BC
V5G 4M1 | Canada |

richard.simms at kodak.com | +1 (604) 451-2700 ext 5438 t  |  +1 (604)
451-2747 f  |

www.graphics.kodak.com <http://www.graphics.kodak.com/>