[xep-support] Merge XML files before generating PDF

Dan Ochs dan.ochs at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 07:23:44 PST 2007

You could have a master "map" file that acts as a table of contents
that references all of the documents you want to assemble and how you
want to assemble them.  Then you could use the document() function to
retrieve the XML and process it.  The XML assembly and fo creation
could be done as one step, but it's easier to debug if it is done as
two.  If you are looking for a more specific solution, you will have
to post more information and sample XML documents.

Dan Ochs
Principal Consultant, Wrycan, Inc.
dan(dot)ochs(at)wrycan(dot)com
http://www.wrycan.com