[xep-support] Svg alignment in tables

Simon Dingle sdingle at limehousesoftware.co.uk
Tue Jan 16 04:25:27 PST 2007

Hello,

I am trying to position an <svg> within  an <fo:instream foreign object>
tag in a table cell so that it fits exactly (please see attached file).
I was hoping to be able to put another <svg> in the cell below so that
the the two images touch and appear as one image. Is there any way I can
achieve this?

I have also tried setting font-size and line-height to '0pt' to no
avail.

Kind regards,

Simon

Simon Dingle
Development

-------------------------------
sdingle at limehousesoftware.co.uk
Limehouse Software Ltd
DDI:
Main: (020) 7566 3320
Fax: (020) 7566 3321
Limehouse Software Ltd
4th Floor
1 London Bridge
London
SE1 9BG
Manchester Office:
3rd Floor, The Triangle, Exchange Square, Manchester M4 3TR
Tel: (0161) 240 2440, Fax: (0161) 240 2441, ISDN: 08700 119 400
Check out Limehouse Software's innovative solutions
www.limehousesoftware.co.uk - Transforming the way you publish and consult on information
The information contained in this e-mail or in any attachments is confidential and is intended solely for the named addressee only. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Limehouse Software Ltd immediately by returning this e-mail to sender or calling 020 7566 3320 and do not read, use or disseminate the information. Opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and not necessarily the company. Although an active anti-virus policy is operated, the company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail, including any attachments.