[xep-support] Columns with line between them

Justin Lipton justin.lipton at exari.com
Sun Aug 19 16:06:39 PDT 2007

Hi,

We're trying to produce lines between a multi-column layout.
I found these two threads which were quite helpful

http://www.renderx.net/lists/xep-support/2202.html
and
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/XSL-FO/message/4732

however both of these solutions seem rather clunky.

I was wondering if:
- there is a better way to achieve this?
- we are using the RenderX extension rx:flow-section to handle a change
of columns in a page - it works really well. I note that borders can be
set on this and was wondering if there is some way of achieving the
lines using this or another extension?

Cheers,
Justin.