[xep-support] external-graphic problem

Mati Hadi matilda.kapro at yahoo.se
Mon Aug 6 09:29:48 PDT 2007

Hi mailing-list,
I n my xsl-fo I use external-graphic to display
different images. The images have unknown size. When
the image is big enough, everything is ok, but when
the image is small, I want the image in the output pdf
become small. I wonder if there is a way to put i.e.
max width to 120mm and max height to 170mm, so that
the images are scaled to 120mm and 170mm, depending on
their size.
My code is:
                  <fo:table-row>
                     <fo:table-cell
text-align="center" number-columns-spanned="3
height="242mm" display-align="center">
                        <fo:block>
                           <fo:external-graphic
src="url({$Framsida.Bild})"
content-width="scale-to-fit" width="70mm"/>
                        </fo:block>
                     </fo:table-cell>
                  </fo:table-row>
Thank you and regards