[xep-support] Once agin, XEP, command line and XInclude

Jacques Foucry jacques at foucry.net
Sun Nov 26 09:00:31 PST 2006

On 13 nov. 06, at 09:26, Jirka Kosek wrote:

> Jacques Foucry wrote:
>
>> JAVA_HOME="/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/
>> 1.4.2/Home"
>
> The problem could be Java 1.4 which uses quite inflexible approach
> for overriding standard XML libraries. Could you try it with 1.5?
> If not you probably have to use endorsed library "hack": place
> xercesImpl.jar into lib/endorsed subdirectory of JRE used. This
> should do the trick.

I've try with Java 1.5,

#!/bin/sh

# XEP command-line

JAVA_HOME="/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.5.0/
Home"
XEP_HOME="/Applications/XEP"

CP="$JAVA_HOME/lib/tools.jar:\
$XEP_HOME/lib/xep.jar:\
$XEP_HOME/lib/saxon.jar:\
$XEP_HOME/lib/xt.jari:\
/Developer/Java/Ant/lib/xercesImpl.jar"

"$JAVA_HOME/bin/java" \
         -classpath "$CP" \
         "-
Dorg.apache.xerces.xni.paser.XMLPaserConfiguration=org.apache/
xerces.parsers.XIncludeParserConfiguration" \
         "-Dcom.renderx.xep.CONFIG=$XEP_HOME/xep.xml" \
         com.renderx.xep.XSLDriver "$@"

but the result is the same :

xi:include encountered in book, but no template matches.

for all my include lines.

I must admit that I'm not sure to interstand the last part of your
mail ;-)

Thanks in advance for your help,

--
Jacques