[xep-support] General identifier in XEP configuration file for font paths

Thomas Schraitle tom_schr at web.de
Sat Nov 25 04:12:47 PST 2006

Hi list,

Problem:
XEP configuration file needs a general identifier or method for different
font paths in xml:base.

Background:
The font path from openSUSE 10.1 to 10.2 has changed from e.g.
/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/truetype/ to /usr/share/fonts/truetype/.
Unfortunatly I have (and want) to support both platforms. For maintance
reasons I would like to have one configuration file only. So I need a
general solution to specify a font path that works on both systems and
can point to one or the other path.

Which options do I have? XML-Catalogs? System is XEP 4.7 build 20060908.

Thanks!
Tom

--
Thomas Schraitle