[xep-support] Image fitting

Dovid Zalkin dovid at tech-tav.com
Sun May 28 04:44:48 PDT 2006

Hi. I have an image I am using as a sidebar at the beginning of each chapter of my document. I have a small problem: If I resize the graphic to be exactly the size of the page, it doesn't show up at all in the PDF. However, if it is small enough to appear, it doesn't fill up the whole height of the page; there is a small amount of whitespace at the top and bottom of the image in the PDF. My client wants the image to fill up the page completely. Any suggestions will be welcome.
Thank you,

David Zalkin
Technology Consultant
Tech-Tav Documentation Ltd.