[xep-support] Link problem

Dovid Zalkin dovid at tech-tav.com
Mon May 22 06:20:33 PDT 2006

Hello. I mentioned this problem back in April; however, none of the suggestions you gave me solved the problem. I have links (both basic-link and page citations) which, for some reason, are being sent to the end of the appropriate section instead of it's beginning. The problem is somehow connected with the markers which are being set up in the sections; when the markers are removed, the problem disappears. The link is not inside the marker element, and I checked in the .FO file, and the id attribute is at the beginning of the section. Nevertheless, the links and the page numbers all go to the end of the section. Any new ideas? Thank you,

David Zalkin
Technology Consultant
Tech-Tav Documentation Ltd.
+972 (0)57 313 8506