[xep-support] Out of memory error?

Steve Ylvisaker sylvisaker at CHYconsultants.com
Mon May 1 11:55:13 PDT 2006

Michael - thanks for the help. With your example I was able to run XEP
from the command line. And get all of the diagnostic info in a file.

Interestingly, my memory problem went away also as the entire document
rendered correctly. So it would appear that users may see memory issues
when running under the XEP Assistant.

Thanks again - Steve