[xep-support] Out of memory error?

Steve Ylvisaker sylvisaker at CHYconsultants.com
Mon May 1 08:45:54 PDT 2006

I'm not sure where to look to diagnose this problem. I have been working
with a style sheet for some time and have gotten to the point where it
is working well with my test document. I introduced a larger production
size document and ran the XSLT transformation fine - the XSL:FO looks
normal to me.

However, when I run it through the formatter I am receiving an out of
memory error.

  Error Message: "Exception in thread "Thread-2" java.lang.outof memory
Error: Java heap space"

I am running the XEP Personal Edition and I am using the XEP Assistant
(I haven't been able to get it to run at the command line)

Also attached is the output from the log that indicates that the XSL:FO
file passed validation and was in the process of formatting when it
aborted. The resulting .ps file is empty.

Thanks for any advise
Steve