[xep-support] Double Page Numbering Revisited

Tomas Kolaci kolaci at cncz.cz
Fri Mar 31 01:50:20 PST 2006

 Hi Kevin!

 I'm the one who posted "original" Double Page Numbering question here.

 I'm pretty sure, that until there's no some extension provided by FO
processor, there's no way how to solve it by single pass of XSL-FO.

 So maybe we should ask RenderX to implement it for us? ;) For example
something like adding optional attribute start-from-ref-id to fo:page-number
and fo:page-number-citation would do the trick and it shouldn't be big
problem to implement (?).

 Btw. I'm trying to find the thread in docbook-apps at lists.oasis-open.org
archive (http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-apps) mentioned by
Ron, but so far I was not successful (I have gone through the last six
months).

 Br, Tomas

  _____