[xep-support] Marginalia and corresponding text get out of sync (again)

Thomas, Ludger Ludger.Thomas at iese.fraunhofer.de
Mon Mar 27 01:44:31 PST 2006

Dear all,
I'm working on generating doubled-sided documents with marginalia (e.g.
admon graphics) using the DocBook XSL Stylesheets. In general this works
fine, but the marginalia and the corresponding text sometimes are on
different pages. This happens only at the bottom of a page when the text
is the last paragraph. Then XEP puts a page break between the marginalia
and the corresponding paragraph.

Is there a solution to keep both together?
I tried keep-with-next.within-page and ...-page and so on on the
fo:float element with
my XEP processor (4.5 build 20060313)
but nothing worked. Any hints?

The structure of the fo is: