[xep-support] stroke-dasharray

Alexander Peshkov peshkov at renderx.com
Tue Mar 21 07:24:35 PST 2006

Hello Carlos,

This was caused by the zero sum of stroke-dasharray elements - SVG
user agent (XEP in this case) should treat this case specially as if
stroke-dasharray="none" was specified. We'll add appropriate check
into XEP code. Please note that actually specification of
stroke-dasharray cited in your message is invalid because array
elements should be separated by comma, not space. While XEP tolerate
such discrepancies you may want to warn authors of CGM to SVG
conversion utility about this little defect.

Thanks for your report.

Best regards,
Alexander Peshkov                             mailto:peshkov at renderx.com
RenderX