[xep-support] Spotcolor

Niek Mentink NMentink at stipp.nl
Wed Mar 8 02:30:56 PST 2006

Does anyone know if XEP supports spotcolor images? The reference says
about eps:

'EPS images are supported in PostScript generator only. In the PDF
generation module, they are replaced by a bitmap preview image (EPSI or
TIFF) if available; otherwise, the correspondent area is left blank.'

So I assume that I have to generate a PostScript file and convert this
one later to pdf. But the reference still doesn't say anything about
spotcolor channels.

Thank for your help

Niek