[xep-support] Combining word-spacing and letter-spacing

Koos Mebius koos.mebius at lineup.nl
Mon Mar 6 03:11:08 PST 2006

Thanks.

But I should think there's plenty of room to adjust line width, since I
didn't specify full justification...

Koos

On 06/07/5766, at 13:39, Koos Mebius wrote:

/> Hi there, /
/> /
/> In a project I'm working on, combining word-spacing and letter- /
/> spacing (e.g. letter-spacing=".01em" word-spacing=".2em" ) leads to /
/> odd results (text 'bleeds' into the margin area). Is this a known /
/> issue? /

Hi,

You don't leave the formatter room to adjust line width. Set letter-
spacing.optimum and word-spacing.optimum instead.

David