[xep-support] Errors in PDF files generated from XEP

Michael Sulyaev msulyaev at renderx.com
Tue Jan 31 07:08:56 PST 2006

Hello Mats,

Any file with half a thouand serious errors would be completely unusable.
Can you open it with Acrobat Reader?

Many companies and individuals all over the world produce PDF files using
XEP,
so I suppose there are less errors in PDF than you say.

I suspect there is something wrong with the analysis tool or the way it is
used.

--
Best regards,
  Michael Sulyaev   mailto:msulyaev at renderx.com