[xep-support] Announce: Registration for hands-on XSL training [RenderX]

G. Ken Holman gkholman at CraneSoftwrights.com
Fri Jan 27 08:01:42 PST 2006

Just a quick post that we'll be making our go/no-go decision next
week regarding the hands-on XSLT and/or XSL-FO training scheduled for
March 13-17, 2006 in Denver, Colorado.

We don't yet have sufficient numbers to warrant running the course,
so if you have been thinking about signing up and have been waiting,
please visit our home page linked below and follow the links to
indicate your intent to register, or the opportunity may fall apart.

Thanks!

cc: XSL-List, XML-Dev, Yahoo-XSL-FO, XML-Doc, UBL-Dev, XML-L,
RenderX, AntennaHouse

--
Upcoming XSLT/XSL-FO hands-on courses:  Denver,CO March 13-17,2006
G. Ken Holman                 mailto:gkholman at CraneSoftwrights.com